Tena grew up in Woodville and now lives in Nacogdoches with her husband, Larry, and two dogs. She has been an active employee with several industries over the past 30+ years. She always wanted to become a real estate agent and that dream has now been fulfilled.
She takes pride in helping people and understands that making the step to purchase the biggest investment in your life can be stressful. Her goal is to make your home buying/selling process go as smoothly as she possibly can.
Tena is honest, loyal and hard working. She lives by God’s word; “What is impossible for people is possible with God” Luke 18:27. She is looking forward to working with her clients. Give Tena Sonnier a call for your all your real estate needs.
- Tena is the mother of two handsome sons and Tennie to two beautiful grandchildren.
- She loves to travel with her husband and her two sweet dogs.
- She taught herself to crochet, knit and loves to sew.
- She loves to ride her bicycle and work in the yard taking care of her flowers and fruit trees.
- Her first car was a red 1966 Mustang 4 in the floor and wishes she still had it!