Gina Fowler is the Broker/Owner of Fowler Realty. Gina is also the owner of Texas Tangles Hair Studio in Woodville. Gina started her career in 1987 as a hair stylist and later developed a passion for real estate. In 2007, she began working in real estate with Keller Williams of The Woodlands. In 2014, Gina received her broker’s license and opened Fowler Realty in her hometown of Woodville, Texas.
Gina is family-oriented with a devotion to God, family and to her two daughters, Haley and Hannah. She has deep roots in the Tyler County area, as her family settled there several generations ago.
Gina’s most valuable asset is that she truly cares about her clients and she’s driven to do her best for them. Within her real estate career, she continues to step outside her comfort zone and serve clients in projects big and small, eager to take on a challenge and willing to put in the hours to get the job done. She brings added value by linking technology with markets in Houston and beyond. Gina epitomizes energy, hard work, and creative service in every detail of your real estate transaction. Four words you can count on from her include honesty, integrity, commitment, and passion. She’s a firm believer in putting her clients’ needs above her own, and everything else will fall into place from there. Exceeding your expectations is non-negotiable for her.
At the end of the day, it’s not just simply a sale…it’s about building relationships. Not only is Gina working hard to provide your dream home, but she also sees it as building the local communities. With each new home sold, new life-long friendships are made, and neighborhoods are built.
- I am the proud mother of two beautiful daughters and GiGi to one handsome grandson!
- I love going to concerts; Journey, Fleetwood Mac, and Tom Petty have been some of my favorites.
- There were 26 people in my high school graduating class!
- My favorite car was a gold 1967 Camaro with brown racing stripes and a 350 motor!
- I’ve always wanted to be a morning person. No luck so far!
- Favorite Bible Verse, Philippians 4:13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.